The three distinguishing features between sexual and asexual reproduction are as follows:
1. In case of asexual reproduction, only one organism is needed while in case of sexual reproduction, both male and female are required.
2. The new organism produced in Asexual mode is similar to the parent atom while in sexual mode, new organism is genetically different from parents.
3. Asexual doesn't promote evolution whereas sexual reproduction does.
1. This mode of reproduction requires only one parent.
This mode of reproduction requires both male and female parents.
2. The offspring is similar to the parent in asexual reproduction.
The offspring produced will be genetically different from parents.
3. It doesn't promote evolution.
It promotes evolution.